30 Mid-Century Modern Living Room Furniture Ideas
1. This beautifully simple rustic coffee table has extra function as storage. Just open the top to find convenient space for magazines, remotes and more. Metal legs add a modern touch to a piece ready to blend with any style room.
2. This two-toned media console will bring striking mid-century style to your room along with handy storage space.
3. These fun velvet stools will add a cheerful pop of color to any room. Flared modern metal legs are topped by velvet cushions for a plush, sturdy feel and a touch of glam. Move them around to any room where you need an extra seat.
4. Bring a bit of nature into your home with this striking end table. The wood is reminiscent of growth rings in trees, while simple metal legs add modern industrial style. The clever compact design gives you two tabletops in the space of one.
5. With its low-slung arms and stainless steel base of four angled legs, this chair is a statement modern accent. The bold design, along with the comfortable oversized cushion and back, will put a smile on your face and impress your guests.
6. The rectangular shape and channeled upholstery are unmistakably mid-century, while velvet fabric and shiny metal legs bring glamour to this sofa. This piece is a stunning style statement and a conversation starter for your modern-style room.
7. This clever piece is an all-in-one side table and a great place for guests to park keys and phones. Wood top and narrow legs provide a modern feel, while the cloth basket is handy for storage.
8. This modern coffee table appears to float on dark metal legs shaped much like hairpins. The wood top has walnut veneer for a classic touch that helps this piece blend with your existing styles.
9. This mid-century modern chair is reminiscent of the Mad Men era. The curved solid wood frame and comfortable seating make this chair ideal for the living room or home office.
10. You get two tables in one with this multi-tiered piece. In addition to being a great mid-century modern design, it provides double the space for games, Kindles, and trays of snacks for your guests.
11. This barstool’s substantial arms, back and padded seat, and swivel seat make it easy to settle comfortably in the perfect spot. The unique shape of the seat back makes this a Mid-century style statement piece in your home.
12. This stately styled table lamp brings refinement and sophistication to light. A mix of white marble with brushed brass accents highlight the sharp, clean lines in this mid-century design.
13. High-gloss white lacquer is combined with wood trim and legs for a true style statement piece. Along with providing extra storage space, this handsome cabinet gives you an eye-catching focal point for an entryway or hallway.
14. A wooden shelf floats in a metal frame underneath the tempered glass top on this modern console table. This piece is ideal for holding a lamp or displaying framed photos and other treasured objects in your living room, bedroom or hallway.
15. With a wood top and metal 3-legged stand, this table is modern yet classic. The wood top is a “natural edge” cut. No two tables are exactly alike; allow for some height variation. This table is a handy landing spot for keys, phones and small table lamps.
16. This modern console appears to float on dark metal legs shaped much like hairpins. The wood top with walnut veneer gives a classic touch that helps this piece blend with your existing styles.
17. This industrial-style console table is a superior multi-tasker. Pull up some stools and use it as a bar for parties, a counter-height table for eating a quick breakfast or snack, or a work area for your laptop or crafting.
18. Elevate your style with a functional piece that can serve as a daybed and loveseat. A long tufted cushion, arms with side bolster pillows, and metal legs in three choices of finish make it perfect for the living room or at the foot of a bed.
19. The unique shape of this Mid-century modern chair‘s open back give it a light, airy feel that works in a dining room, craft room, living room, home office — anywhere you need an extra seat. It’s easy to move between rooms and up and down stairs.
20. With hints of Art Deco and Mid-Century, this 6-light chandelier brings an air of sophistication to your home. Hand-blown glass orbs are suspended on six metal arms, adding handsome style along with illumination over a dining table or kitchen island.
21. This handsome ottoman can serve as a footstool, an extra place to put a tray of snacks, or a comfortable seat for several of your friends. The solid wood legs give this a classic mid-century modern style.
22. This classic mid-century modern accent chair features a simple, clean design with narrow armrests and tapered legs. Plenty of padding makes it sturdy and comfortable to use in the dining room or anywhere else extra seating is needed.
23. A wooden shelf floats in a metal frame underneath the tempered glass top on this modern console table. This piece is ideal for holding a lamp or displaying framed photos and other treasured objects in your living room, bedroom or hallway.
24. This minimalist lamp will provide warm light over a chair or in a dark corner. A drum shade and antique brass finish add classic touches. The off-white textured fabric shade adds a warm ambiance to the room.
25. A wooden console appears to float within a metal frame on this modern entertainment center. A tempered glass top will hold a wide-screen TV while your other AV equipment can be stored on the shelf below.
26. A sleek extra-long leather ottoman offers comfort to everyone’s tired feet all at once—or handy spare seating. This modern piece touts simple upholstered lines and beautiful tapered legs made from solid wood.
27. This clever piece is an all-in-one side table and a great place for guests to park keys and phones. Wood top and narrow legs provide a modern feel, while the cloth basket is handy for storage.
28. Add modern style and versatility to your home and office with this adjustable task lamp
29. You’ll enjoy resting your glass or remote control on this eclectic, industrial-style end table as you kick back and relax. Its compact size is ideal for a tight corner next to a sofa, or for serving snacks at your next game night.
30. A great addition to any room, this versatile accent chair is sure to be a conversation piece. It features eye catching Mid-century inspired design with distinctive slanted arms and sturdy hardwood legs.